Last updated: 24/07/2020
- 1. Introduction
- 2. What data do we collect
- 3. How will we use your data
- 4. Data we share
- 5. Data retention
- 6. Your data protection rights
- 7. Marketing
- 8. Cookies
- 9. Data Transfers
- 11. Contact
Tally, registered at Muidepoort 19A, 9000 Ghent (Belgium) takes your privacy seriously and considers it important for your personal data (hereafter “your data”) to be treated with the necessary care and confidentiality at all times
This Privacy Statement explains how our organisation uses the personal data we collect from you when you and why. If you have any questions after reading this Privacy Statement, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
To avoid any misunderstandings, we would like to clarify that this Privacy Statement is applicable on processing of personal data from:
- Creators: the person who creates and distributes Tally forms
- Respondents: the person who answers Tally forms
- Website visitors: persons who visit our marketing landing page
Tally is a provider of this service, and not the owner of the collected data. The creator (the person who sends out a form) is responsible for the data he/she collects and thus data controller of respondent data
2. What data do we collect
Information we collect from Creators (you hold a Tally account and you are using our service), Respondents (you have received a Tally form) or Website visitors (you are visiting our website).
- Electronical identification data: including IP address, device & browser data, location data;
- Information about your use of our website: including how you end up on our website, the pages you visited, the way in which you navigate on these web pages, the duration of the visit.
- Registration information When you register for an account, we collect your first and last name, username, password and email address.
- Billing information If you pay for a Telly service, we will ask for your billing details, name, address and financial information depending on your payment method
- Form data We store your form data (questions and responses) for you and provide tools for you to use with respect to this data
3. How will we use your data
We collect your data with your consent or in order to:
- Deliver our service to you
- To improve your user experience
- To email you with essential product updates
- To troubleshoot product functionality and fix bugs
- To respond to legal requests or prevent fraud
4. Data we share
5. Data retention
If you are a Tally creator we do not delete the data in your account. You are responsible for the time period for which you store the data. You can delete data in your Tally account. If you are a respondent, you will need to ask the creator how long your responses will be stored in Tally.
6. Your data protection rights
Rights of the creator:
|Right||More info||How to exercise your right|
Right of access
Creators have the right to learn if data is being processed by the owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
Contact us if you want to exercise your right to access the data we store about you, and we’ll be happy to help.
Right to rectification
Creators have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
You can manage your account and billing details from your Account settings.
Restrict the processing of their data
Creators have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, the owner will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
If you exercise this right, we will store your personal information and will not carry out any active processing unless your issue is resolved.
Right to erasure
Creators have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from the owner.
If you want to cancel your account, you can do that, along with all the forms and responses on it from your My Account page. data can not be recovered, once deleted. If you want us to erase your data, please contact us.
The right to data portability
Creators have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another service without any hindrance.
You can export form data from your Tally dashboard in CSV or PDF format.
The right to object
Creators have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Please contact us if you want to exercise your right to object to the data we store about you, and we’ll be happy to help you.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always op out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Tally from contacting you for marketing purposes.
9. Data Transfers
Tally is based in the EU and complies with the GDPR framework. All data is stored in Belgium, EU.
Please use the following contact information for privacy inquiries:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org